Si3N4_0001_multislice.emd [25.5 Mb]
This file is a HRTEM multislice simulation of hexagonal silicon nitride (), with thicknesses and defocus values ranging from 2 to 50 nm. The accelerating voltage was 300 kV and the crystal is oriented along the  zone axis. The 5 dimensions included are:
- x pixel direction (0 to 1.308 nm).
- y pixel direction (0 to 0.751 nm).
- Si3N4 crystal thickness (2 to 50 nm in steps of 2 nm).
- Microscope defocus (0 to 50 nm in seps of 2 nm).
- Complex number (length of two, corresponding to real and imaginary).